I decided to gather these bundles together on realizing that if there are several blogs on a topic it’s a useful reference in civil litigation, dispute resolution and insurance claim settlement.
These bundles gather 81 blogs together on the following seven (7) topics that are useful in forensic engineering investigation and expert services in.
I quickly reviewed the blogs in putting this one together. I was struck by the thorough research and careful writing needed in blogging on the standard of care and peer review; #1, #2 and #4. If you don’t mind me saying, I worked hard to get the state-of-the-art out there on these important tasks in forensic work.
- A Bundle of Blogs: On assessing the standard of care. Posted August 12, 2022. Contains a total of 5 blogs on the topic
- Update: A Bundle of Blogs: On the need for peer review in forensic engineering and expert services. Posted April 28, 2021 Contains a total of 2 blogs
- A Bundle of Blogs: On using visual site assessment in forensic investigation. Posted January 25, 2021 Contains 11 blogs
- A Bundle of Blogs: On the need for peer review in forensic engineering and expert services. Posted November 29, 2019 Contains 7 blogs
- A Bundle of Blogs: Aerial video of insurance and forensic sites taken with cameras mounted on drones. Posted October 31, 2019 15 blogs
- A Bundle of Blogs: How to manage the cost of civil litigation involving experts. Posted August 31, 2017 17 Contains 17 blogs
- A Bundle of Blogs: A civil litigation resource list on how to use forensic engineering experts. Posted November 20, 2013 Contains a total of 24 blogs
(Posted by Eric E. Jorden, M.Sc., P.Eng. Consulting Professional Engineer, Forensic Engineer, Geotechnology Ltd., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. August 28, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org)